Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Camp

Sorry Fellow Bloggers. I have failed you by not blogging. Love you all but I have good reasons to be failing at this. I've been WORKING. ha.

Camp is going pretty well. It comes with many frustrations just like any other job. But it is not just a job. Its a ministry, and even with all the frustrations, and work its well worth the lives that we will be changing. MAD camp is this week. Which is super exciting because the counselors are awesome! And the Campers, as Kendra would say are nerdy cute kids who are fun. Which is true. They are lots of fun. But its ten. I'm tired and I have to get up bright and early. Give me a ring sometime or something! Any of you! Love you!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Glad you're enjoying camp! Is it nice to see familiar faces from time to time? I hear Lynette's joining you this week. :)