Sunday, June 22, 2008

Realization

So I've been working at camp, since the end of May. And I LOVE it. Its frustrating yes, but just like any other job its going to be. But this week was good. Not just because of the age group. But because of a question I was asked. This week was Explorers/ Discovery A. And The director is fabulous! But as I was closing the store up I was asked a question. The question being, How much do you get paid? Now this would be a simple question usually. But Instead of answering it in a way I would, I am pretty sure God took over my tongue. He replied with It doesn't matter the amount I get paid, Its the amount of Christ I show. This is a ministry. It was at that point, that I finally realized that I REALLY was suppose to be there. I had thought that I was suppose to be there. And Obviously Brian thought God wanted me there too. So I'm glad that I know I'm suppose to be there. To fulfill a purpose! :) Love you guys

2 comments:

beverlyj said...

God is good all the time.

Unknown said...

Yay God! Enjoy the rest of the summer... it's flying by FAST!