Saturday, August 9, 2008

Chapters.

Oh boy. Well I haven't blogged in a super long time. Sorry. I've been busy. I'm going to try and be better now. :) So I left camp Monday. And when I was packing I was just so ready to come home and just so ready to settle back in. As I was taking things to my car I realized that this place was my home. It hit me like a ton of bricks. Saying bye to my fellow staff was one of the hardest things I've done. They are my family.

And now as I sit here and start to think of what I need to pack for college, I feel like I am in the same rut I was in when I was packing for camp. I'm scared, nervous, and wondering if this is for the best. I'm excited about college, but I'm scared. I wonder about the things that I'm going to encounter, the people I will meet, and the classes I will be taking.

One thing that I have been constantly reminded to do is to find a church when I go. I know this and Yes I want to find a church. But now that everyone is constantly reminding me of this I'm scared I won't find one!

No comments: