Sunday, January 18, 2009

A New Year, A New Semester, A New Outlook.

Sorry that I haven't posted in awhile! I promise that I will blog whenever I can. Which by the looks at my semester schedule doesn't look like a lot.

18 credit hours, 6+ hours in the office for UPB, EIL, Hall Council, EIL advisory Board. Oh it will be a fun jam packed semester, but as most of you know I enjoy keeping myself busy. I'm finding that balance because I can't imagine myself not involved/busy. It's part of my life. 

I'm just wondering how my friends here will react. Because yes some of them know that am involved but they don't quite know how much time all of this will take up. So I'll have to find the balance of hanging out with friends and being responsible and in charge of things. Balancing Homework and Organizations have never been a problem for me. So I'm not really concerned about that. I know that school comes before involvement. 

Another thing I want to accomplish this semester is getting healthier. I've pushed this one out of the picture somewhat because in high school I had sports so I never really had to be all that concerned about this. It's not even so much the whole I wanna be skinny blah blah blah. But So much the fact that I miss being able to run three miles and be totally and perfectly fine afterwards. I also kind of miss being sore after work outs, I know only I would say that. It's also so easy to get into a trend of bad eating habits here. Especially since I'm busy, it's quick and easy things that can travel to places without spilling. lol It's a matter of convenience, and I'm done doing things the easy way. :)

As for this semester academically. I'm excited about my set of new classes but not really excited about English and Journalism. We'll see how this goes. 

As for the Summer. I'm still not really sure where I'm going to be. I haven't heard anything from Quest. And I haven't gotten any confirmation back about ICBC. This is the waiting game that I hate so much. But I guess I'll play it.

No comments: