Thursday, May 7, 2009

Superman Ice Cream

So tonight is my last night at Ball State for this semester at least. So I started packing and taking some things down to my car so it wouldn't be totally annoying tomorrow when my parents get here to pick up my fridge and all that fun stuff. So my friend Ashley helped me pack up some things and then take them down to my car. We then decided that we wanted to go out and eat somewhere off campus because well there wasn't really anything in the dining halls. So we got into my car and started driving around Muncie. We decided on eating at a Chinese Buffet. So we went in and started talking and all this fun stuff. After our meal we decided we wanted to eat ice cream. So we both went over and scooped some ice cream. Well I picked out superman, because well I've always wanted to try it because I never knew what it tasted like. So we scooped it then walked back to our table.

So here is where the point comes. I ate the ice cream and immediately thought hmm this all tastes the same. Which definitely wasn't what I expected at all. I don't really know what it's suppose to taste like, (yes I've already googled it.) But maybe God made me taste it all the same. Who knows? But anyways, my point is that we as the world are so different, we are so unique, we are SO special and yet we all taste the same sometime. We all strive to be the same flavor, well or person. I just don't understand, people are so special and we are all so amazingly different and awesome and beautiful. Why change yourself to look or be someone else. It's not worth it....Kind of like the ice cream I had. 

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

We all have unique personalities and gifts. God made us this way so we could work together to further his kingdom so why do we try so hard to fit into someone elses shoes?