Wednesday, May 6, 2009

So Close.

So I'm a failure at blogging. It's been Way too long. So quick update of what has been going on my life. Well I've lost a few friendships in the past months, but God had his hand on my shoulder the whole time just saying let go. God's blessing me in so many ways, and I'm just so excited to see the things that are going to be panning out in the next weeks. I have three finals left and currently have been running on loads of caffeine for the past 48 hours. No sleep. 

Here is the crazy schedule of the next weeks. 

May 8- Go home!
May 15- Work the Journey--(Keep praying :])
May 18--Leave for Philly!
May 22--Get back from Philly!
May 23--My 19th Birthday! :)
May 26--Leave for camp.

It's going to get crazy! :) But I wouldn't have it any other way.
Sorry this update is so short and non-descriptive.  I've been so busy you wouldn't even believe. Back to studying! :)

1 comment:

Carol said...

Keeping busy as usual, huh? :)