Monday, February 18, 2008

The Famine and Its Amazingness! :)


This past weekend was the 30 Hour Famine. This year it really hit home for some reason. I found myself definitely getting torn up by the Invisible Children Movie.

It made me realize how Misinformed our country is about this problem. It's a HUGE problem, and to see our Country just look past it or say we can't accomplish that absolutely tears me inside.
But the simple fact is, is that we CAN accomplish it. As said many times this past weekend. We have the Cash, Science, Drugs. But do we have the Will power?

I know I can't end world hunger, but I can help and you can too. I encourage you to go to www.invisiblechildren.com
At least know what is going on. Whether you help or not just take the time to atl east get informed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

it just occurred to me as i read your comment that DUH! Anna has a blog!

LOL

I'm a little slow sometimes! Can I link you on mine?

Lauren said...

Invisible Children messed me up for the social gospel too.

Anna Osmon said...

Why yes you can Becky! :)