Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Changes :)

Oh Change, How I know the well :)

SOO many things showed me how much my life is going to be changing in the next few months. The weekends are going to start rolling soon. I go to New York in Two weeks. I'm so excited. I love Musicals and we are definitely going to see Wicked and Hairspray! I'm just excited that my life will soon be changing. I graduate in a month and a week. I never thought this day would come, but now that it is I'm more excited then anything. The weekend before Graduation is when I go on my Journey. I'm pretty excited about it.

And a couple days after Graduation, I'll leave for camp. I'm so excited for this. I feel truly blessed that God has put me into this position.

I guess you could say that I'm over this place. I'm over the high school drama. I'm over the rumors. I'm just done. I'm so ready to be out of it. And I know that after high school is not going to be all roses. I just really can't be in that school.

Honestly though, A lot of my drama is coming from another source. But we won't go into that. I'm tired. And I've rambled enough. :)

Love you guys!

p.s. Did I mention I have a date this weekend? :) :) :)


1 comment:

Lauren said...

ooh la la...tell me more!