Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Letting Go.

I'm proud of myself today.

I'm handing it over. I'm not stressing any longer. Because ultimately, what I am suppose to do is going to happen. Whether I like that decision or not. I'm going to have to deal with it.

A couple weeks ago I got a letter from my huddle leader from FCA camp. And she put some scripture in it. And I fell in love.

Psalm 62:5-8
"Find rest, oh my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from Him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress- I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God; He is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to Him, for God is our refuge."

I plan on doing that ^^ :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

good WORD, Anna.

I'm trying to do that too :)

Carol said...

Love you, Anna!

Lauren said...

there's a great Jeremy Camp song called "Letting Go." check it out.

Anna Osmon said...

Thanks Lauren! Great song! And Carol I love you!