Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Making Time for Tuesday.

Like always, God had a lesson for me today. Ya see, I was super stressed about some money issues with me leaving for New York tomorrow. I was really angry, but then something happened. I found out that my dear friend Andrew was admitted to the hospital. This changed everything. As many of you know, I love this child. He is so precious and God has used him to make a huge change in my life.

As I drove to the hospital I began to think a lot of things. God has to be telling me something or trying to show me something. So I took a good friends advice, be still and listen. So I did. Well kinda, since my car was still moving. :)

All in all, God was telling me to stop looking at the materialistic things in life, and Look at the Love that we should all have for each other. It's not about how much money you have, or what kind of car you have, or how much your prom dress is. They will know we are Christians by our love.

Just thought I'd share. I should get back to packing. Something I definitely do not love. lol Have a good one! See ya when I get back from NYC!

No comments: