Thursday, April 10, 2008

Rumors.

So today was a down day. It started to rain and for some reason I knew it just wasn't going to be good. So my day is going okay. Then BAM last period something happens. Rumors Start FLYING. and I don't even know what to do or say to them. Obviously they aren't true.

Now I could deal with a rumor about me saying that I was loud or annoying but not the one that was thrown at me. but this one was heart wrenching. It honestly almost made me sick to my stomach. And not only did it hurt me, it hurt the other party involved. The other party use to be one of my BEST friends. But its quite obvious that we aren't anymore. They don't believe me. And honestly I don't know what to do. Hate to break it to ya but I DO have Morals, unlike some others.

It honestly feels like people are just flapping their traps about things that aren't true. And you know I started to think about well if they don't believe me then well its their faults. I know I'm right and I guess thats all that matters. But its not okay. It makes me feel like all the friends I've had are liars. They are spreading things that aren't true. I mean don't get me wrong, not ALL of my friends are doing this to me. I don't know it just feels like they don't care anymore because I'm not going to be here in a couple months.

I'm graduating next month. And leaving for camp not even a week later. I'm so excited for this opportunity, but one thing I didn't plan on doing is forgetting about my friends back home. I feel bad for saying this, but I really wish I was out now. Just gone away from this high school. I hate this.

But I'm better than this. I'm not going to let this rain on my parade. My week has been amazing and for someone to come in and pounce on it like this is just Ridiculous. So I'm keeping my head held high and am going to push through this :)

Thanks for the Encouragement Becky :)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Rumors are ugly, but you are a beautiful young woman so I know that you can rise above and not to sink to the level of others.

love you.

Unknown said...

nice spin on things anna... it's tough, and it's natural to want to escape...

but your standing strong and saying "think what you want- that's not WHO i am" speaks volumes. YOU don't have to defend yourself- God will take care of that (it's right there in His Word! He WILL!)

love ya!