Friday, March 7, 2008

Forgiveness

Keep Reading! There is a point for this blog! I promise! :)

Five Things About Me You Might Not Know!

1. I don't have a middle name.
2. I have Asthma.
3. I enjoy spelling :) <--I think that makes me a nerd!
4. I was born in Kansas City, Missouri
5. I like making lists like these. :)

Four Books I enjoy reading!

1. The Bible (I don't read it as much as I should though...I know tsk tsk..)
2. Night
3. A Million Little Pieces
4. Chronicles of Narnia

Three Favorite Classes in School..(and why I love them)

1. Biblical Literature--Although I didn't enjoy some of the people, I still enjoyed the biblical discussion. This class was a crucial step in my Christian Walk.
2. Anatomy--Who doesn't want to Dissect a cat? I think the reason I like this class so much is because its challenging but its something I actually want to learn.
3. French--I LOVED my French Class. This class was just a lot of fun. We were super interactive and of course I love it because we went to France! :) hah!

My Two Favorite Places to be.

1. The Memorial--Of course at night. Idk, sometimes it feels like its a place I can run to when I need to think about things.
2. Green Lake--Oh how I love this place. My week there was amazing. Seth I don't know how you left. Its truly just a place where you can get away and just truly seek out God, especially in nature. I love This place.

One thing I need to work on....

Well there is a plethora of things I need to work on. But I think the one thing that I should work on the most is forgiving people. I mean seriously what right do I have to not forgive someone, when God sent his only Son to die for us. He forgave us of all our sins. And for that I am truly thankful.





1 comment:

Lauren said...

I love the memorial at night too, Anna! Over C-mas break Seth and I walked around out there and it was beautiful as always!