Friday, March 14, 2008

Speaking my Mind.

So I have yet another problem that needs counseling. That would be why I am posting. :)

So in the past I've talked about forgiveness and forgiving people. Okay so the story is...

I was in a class the other day. And as I was putting away my books I heard people behind me arguing. So obviously I turn around and see whats going on. So as I turn around I figure out what they are yelling about. So they were fighting about a pencil. Me not thinking it was that serious. Turns around and says yes, that is his pencil. Honestly I said it Very Calm and gentle. And the person who disagreed about the pencil started screaming at me. So I was just like well there isn't a need for you to yell at me. And she then continued to anyways.

So I know times like these are going to come. But this girl was one of my best friends. And now she is mad at me for saying that it was in fact the other kids pencil. We aren't speaking over a Stupid Pencil? Thats pretty dumb if you ask me.
The problem is that I forgive her for yelling at me. Because yes people have their moments. But I think she thinks she isn't at fault. Which maybe there is a part of the picture I am completely missing. But The thing that Bothers me the most about this is that the rest of yesterday and today all she did was talk about me. Obviously not nice things. I mean really. All of this over a pencil Ridiculous right? I think so!

So I guess what I'm asking is, what am I suppose to do now. I mean am I suppose to just sit there and let her talk about me to everyone. I know that what comes out of mouths is very hurtful and we shouldn't speak like that. I don't plan on getting back at her or anything, but what am I suppose to do. Just sit there and take it?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

anna, this is the hardest thing. this is the kind of thing that bev and i had to deal with on the whole dance drama- sitting there literally overhearing people talking about us. and this is what i learned from all of that- anything that you do to defend yourself, explain, show, or pull them down will only drag you down into the muck she's rolling around in right now. but when you love her anyway (just like Jesus loved even those scorning Him, making fun of Him, telling lies aboout Him)... if you ignore the things that she's saying and just go about your life with JOY... if you are kind to her anyway... it's the HARDEST route, no doubt, and i'm still not so good at it... but...

girl, THAT will speak volumes.

beverlyj said...

Kick her in the knee